DES is mentioned (distilbene) in this disturbing article about toxic waste dumped in Africa by industrialized countries and the devastating consequences it has on public health …
You can use Google Translate to read Dr. Coulibaly Foungotin’s “opinion”, geneticist and biologist reproductive.
Article originel: Opinion / Déchets toxiques : les larmes de l’Afrique,
news.abidjan, 20 avril 2012.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.