No mention of DES there, but could DES be responsible for the high percentage of mothers who give birth before their children are due in the U.S.A.? DES daughters fortunate enough to get pregnant are at 368 percent higher risk for premature births …
Read U.S. Lags in Global Measure of Premature Births, MAY 2, 2012.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.