You can always get in touch with journalist Jaymi McCann via Twitter if you are a DES Daughter, DES Son and/or DES grand-child from the UK…
Jaymi McCann wrote the post “ Thousands of women could be at risk from ‘silent Thalidomide ” with Sarah Morrison.
DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.
2 thoughts on “Get in touch with Journalist Jaymi McCann if you are DES-exposed and from the UK”
Great cause !