” …It was five weeks after surgery to remove and reconstruct my vulva — and life in the Picoult-Ford household was back to normal except for one tiny fact. A large elephant had taken residency in our bed and was snoring loudly…”
Continue reading: A New Lesson in Intimacy From the Author Who Had The Cancer No One Talks About
by Darci Picoult, journalist, DES daughter and author of My Virginia
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.