After a devastating diagnosis and major gynecological surgery transformed author Darci Picoult’s body, she wondered whether anything — her marriage, her sex life, her relationship with her daughters — would ever be the same. It wasn’t. She came through stronger, more outspoken, and more intimately connected to the people she loves.
About DES and Cancer:
- Are you a probable DES Daughter?
See this Chart and establish how much Risk you face!
- All DES related Cancer studies and archives by the NCBI
- Watch Amy Weber’s Testimonial about her DES-induced Cervical Cancer
- Our Tags CCA – Cervical Cancer – Vaginal adenosis
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.