” …So there I sit, watching a former stripper sing, moments before having my vulva removed. Thoughts boomerang inside me: Every story line on TV revolves around sex. But what about those of us who can’t make love? What if your sex drive is in reverse because in a place that should be divinely pleasurable, you feel pain? Isn’t there anything that defines intimacy beyond throbbing bodies? Everywhere I look makes me feel less like a woman. And yet. I know there is something bigger, something more. My “womanhood” has nothing to do with my vagina, it is in me…”
DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- Are you a probable DES Daughter? See this Chart and establish how much Risk you face!
- Watch Amy Weber’s Testimonial about her DES-induced Cervical Cancer.
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.