Model, actress and billboard recording artist Amy Weber opens up about her struggle to become a mother after undergoing treatment for cervical cancer, brought on by a now banned pregnancy drug called DES. In May 2009, Amy was finally able to fulfill her dream of becoming a mother. See what she went through during her high-risk pregnancy, and meet her family!
- Video published by Amy Weber on YouTube.
- Find out more about DES exposure and the long-term health effects associated with prenatal exposure to DES drug.
- Watch our DES Videos in English Playlist on YouTube.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.
12 thoughts on “Watch Amy Weber’s Testimonial about her DES-induced Cervical Cancer”
not working on Pinterest – sorry
perhaps directly via YouTube ?
Reblogged this on Laitom's Blog.
thanks a lot, Tom
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH, Domino for getting news of Amy Weber’s very brave testimony on The Doctors to us here in Australia.
You are very welcome Carol, we are back from holiday and will try to get back to daily news 😀
Must to be Watched, Must to be Shared… Thanks Dom.
Merci Alain – c’est super qu’une “célébrité” comme Amy ait décidé de partager son histoire…
Reblogged this on Alain BKK.
Reblogged this on Ransae's Blog.
many thanks Ramesh