We need a DES Awareness month! Don’t you think? As per choosing a color … How many of us have turned RED when doctors are dismissing our DES health concerns, when governments keep ignoring DES victims! So I say RED!!!!
DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.