The skin is the body’s largest organ. It’s also the biggest for toxins to get inside. It’s not only what you eat, but what you put on your body that is vital to your health. Yet, conventional bath and beauty products are riddled with harmful chemicals. Read on to find out why it’s important to take notice of what you put on your skin.
- Our skin absorbs 60% of any product we use!
- The average woman wears about 515 chemicals per day!
- There are several chemicals that are classified as dangerous to our health, but still used in our beautyproducts!
Sources and more information
- Infographic sources: infographicsarchive.
- Read Women in the U.S. apply an average of 168 chemicals to their faces and bodies every day.
- Watch @DES_Journal diaporama and health infographics album on