Results of thousands of clinical trials remain unreported – leading to bad treatment decisions and duplicated research effort.
Despite the fact that hidden and unregistered trials are compromising patient care, change is still being blocked or slowed by bodies that say it’s too complex and hard to police.
Read Why the data on all drug trials must be released
by Síle Lane, The Guardian, 17 Sept 2013.
- All Trials Registered, All Results Reported, why the AllTrials Campaign Matters: Join and Sign now
- Unfavourable Results from medical Trials are being withheld, MPs warn
- Pharma mobilising Patient Groups to lobby against Drugs Trials Data Transparency
- Why Researchers MUST publish ALL Results of Clinical Trials
- Our posts tagged AllTrials – Ben Goldacre – Big Pharma