Gordon Marsden MP calls for Expert Working Group / MHRA’s to use meta-analysis to assess evidence.
Gordon Marsden MP questions Expert Working Group / MHRA’s reluctance to use latest systematic review and meta-analysis to assess evidence, pointing out that the method is widely used by organisations including most recently by NICE and others through out the world. Reference.
- Debate pack : CDP-2019/0095, 18 April 2019.
- 2018 Studies :
- Oral hormone pregnancy tests and the risks of congenital malformations: a systematic review and meta-analysis, F1000Research, 31 Oct 2018, 7:1725, DOI:10.12688/f1000research.16758.1.
- The Primodos components Norethisterone acetate and Ethinyl estradiol induce developmental abnormalities in zebrafsh embryos, Nature, 13 Feb 2018, DOI:10.1038/s41598-018-21318-9.
- Read all our posts tagged primodos.
- Watch 80+ videos (ref primodos).
- To read some real stories told by the Primodos victims, see this post comment section.