Vials of blood from the 1960s may help resolve why women without a family history still developed breast cancer
- Read Women’s Exposure to Chemicals may explain unexpected Breast Cancer by Lindsey Konkel, Environmental Health News, February 25, 2013.
- Breast Cancer and the Environment: Women’s Exposures early in Life could unlock Mysteries.
- Breast Cancer and the Environment: Studied for half a Century, these Women are “a National Treasure”.
- Videos: breast cancer video playlist on YouTube.
- Our posts about BPA – endocrine disruptors and breast cancer.