Join the team at DES Info in reminding the White House and President Obama that the DES Tragedy needs to be addressed and we are still awaiting an apology!
As long as governments don’t take responsibility and publicly acknowledge this tragedy not much will be done to provide proper care and fund research for the DES community…
It’s important to keep the pressure on and fight this battle on all levels.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.