EAv started in 2010 when someone very special called Dups launched a new social media platform. Soon Empire Avenue went beyond the value of a real virtual currency, as it became the place to expand, engage, evaluate your Social Networks.
[X]PendaPalooza FOURTEEN is this weekend !
- If you’re not yet on Empire Avenue, it’s a wonderful opportunity to join EAv => here.
- Then, join the community => here.
- Get tips on how to use the platform => here.
- Look at the generous give-away missions => here.
- Leave any comment(s) on this blog post for any question/help needed.
[X]PendaPalooza14 is a FREE event, it is safe and it is FUN.
Related articles from various bloggers
- Why Should You Join Or Come Back To Empire Avenue, Road2Social, by Erin Boykin.
- How to Pay it Forward at [X]Pendapalooza, TheSocialMediahat,
Preparing for [X]Pendapalooza, TheSocialMediahat,
How To Capitalize on [X]Pendapalooza Gains, TheSocialMediahat,
all by Tammi Kibler.
- [X]Pendapalooza Hyper network with folks on Empire Avenue, The7PillarsBook, by Michael Q Todd
- Empire Avenue’s [X]PendaPalooza upens to limited media fanfare, but lots of grass rooters rooting!, Inventorspot, by Ron Callari.