“ I read with interest your letter… This certainly raises the possibility that you have an abnormally shaped womb… This condition is in no way dangerous to your health… It is possible that this abnormality contributed to your recent miscarriage but it is equally possible that the problem was related to some developmental disturbance in the pregnancy itself… Before advising any treatment for this suspected abnormality I think we would need much more concrete evidence that it is contributing to miscarriage… ”
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.