One of the first worldwide drug scandal is DES (Diethylstilbestrol) affecting millions of people in countries where the pregnancy drug was widely prescribed decades ago.
- Because of its transgenerational effects, you might be affected by DES without knowing it! The time bomb effects and associated health issues on four generations are still being ignored.
Is DES a rare disease? How much do you know about DES?
- OrphaNet, Diethylstilbestrol syndrome, ORPHA1916.
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.