This is a drug that was never adequately tested and never adequately warned said Aaron Levine, a lawyer for the Melnick sisters and the other women who have sued in Boston.
- Video published by Fast The News on YouTube
- Related post: Is the 2013 Boston Case the first major Litigation alleging a Link between DES and Breast Cancer in DES Daughters? with Arline MacCormack.
- Find out more about DES exposure and the long-term health effects associated with prenatal exposure to DES drug.
- Watch: Eli Lilly lawsuit – The Melnick sisters interview – Boston DES Breast Cancer trial.
- Watch: Eli Lilly lawsuit – When the Melnick sisters’ trial began – The McCarthy family interview.
- Watch: Eli Lilly lawsuit – When the Melnick sisters reached a settlement with the drug company.
- Watch our compilation of DES Videos in English on DES Diethylstilbestrol website.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.
2 thoughts on “2013 Boston DES Breast Cancer Trial”
I hope to get a reply from this. I am a DES daughter in Orlando Fl that has recently been diagnosed with cancer due to DES. I have urothelial cancer and undergoing chemo now and possibly another surgery in the near future. Can someone please contact me via email at
email@example.com to get more info. This is totally unexpected and I am devastated. I hope to hear from someone.
Hi Ronna. Really sorry to hear about your health issues. For support, you need to contact your official DES Action group ; such as DES Action USA.